Tuesday, September 6, 2011

After the Long Weekend.....

Hope you will all pardon the brief break I took for a few days. The lovely and amazing Dolores Ashcroft Nowicki came to Seelie Court in Delaware this weekend to give a great workshop on The Purpose and Practice of Magick, and as always, she was a terrific and generous teacher. We were also booked solid into classes and ritual for the weekend, so I did not really get much of a chance to sign in and share a Card of the Day. I'm back now!! I am also curious  to hear about the kinds of things people would like to see more of in this blog - I am open to suggestions. I love writing, teaching, and sharing and I'm interested in hearing what everyone would like to see.

I did in fact pull a card for today - and that card is the Three of Staves. An interesting thing about Staves - they are filled with fire energy and generally do not like to be still. They like to keep things moving and if it gets too quiet, that fiery energy will be sure to come around and shake things up. Having said that, the Three of Staves is a card of waiting and stasis. I often get this card with job seekers - they have sent out their resumes, done all the hard work of networking, and now they must wait and see what will happen next. It can also be a card of making peace with the past and of exploring the unknown.



I hope that everyone had a wonderful and safe Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment