Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome to The First Post on My Blog!


Good Morning. I'm spending some quiet time waiting for students to show up for class and thinking about what kind of cool things I would like to talk about here. I suppose the first thing I can do is talk a little about the deck itself and where I currently stand with publishing it.

At present, I am working with Graphic Designer Debbie Chapnick (of the wonderful Datura Press) to get the cards formatted in the proper layout before they can head to the printer. After that, it should be two weeks before I have them in hand for sale. I will be sure to give more accurate dates as I have them.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone for their support and encouragement as I have taken this journey. It has really been an interesting and exciting one!

No comments:

Post a Comment